Thursday, January 20, 2011

Say Hi to Naps.

Hi I am feeling really down now. Ok I exaggerated. Not down-down, but more of monotonous. Or maybe, it is more of like, one of those worst feeling… for school? I think the facilitator for my today's module had quite of a bad impression of me due to my attendance but hello faci, stop giving me such stares. :( My face reads off I am really tired and I would rather sleep than do anything else now. My temporary teammates for today did everything and I have nothing to do. Good in a way so I just sit through my day in the class. Bad in a way, I am just like invisible. Ok I need to be understanding cos it is a proposal and it is not easy to split task cos one of them finished everything on her own. I really feel so sian to come to this class thrice per week but in fact I feel closer with the class of my once per week. So boring right now. I have a lot of thoughts in mind and if a penny for a thought, I would be really richhhhhh. Sometimes things just zoom into your mind for no apparent reason and it makes your mind turned into a whirlpool, trying hard to let everything swim out of your mind but failed terribly.

No comments: