Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hi I'm back, (w a jovial mood)

Back, from ogling blogshop girls. Hahaha cannot stop envying those people. So pretty like.... so pretty lor. And pretty girls really get different treatment. They show you angry face also pretty and cute. Not so pretty girls show you angry face, you immediately say, guai lan. Right not right not?

Anywaysssss I FINALLY WENT USS!!!!! Heng not one of those sua ku singaporeans who have yet been there before. *smirks* The moment I stepped into USS, I felt like I just flew to another country without the plane. I travelled to Harbour front myself and take the free RWS bus provided. Heheh was such a happy experience there even though I didn't take some of those super heart-attack rides. Should be going there again w my family & Kris sis family!!! My cousin and nieces who grew up together with me. It's going to be super funnnnn. :D


This is the NY city street!

It says, "Bring me home!"
My favourite Gingy!

Kung Fu Panda is damn adorableee!


From Sun to Moon.


Next to look forward will be Gentingggg! :)
I'm finally going back to training on the 7th.
Hope I can endure the trainingssss!

No comments: