Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happily cranky.

I realised how happiness and sorrows differ in a margin of line. Just when I was ranting how bad my day was when I rushed to work, realising I was actually early, throat feeling super dry, got my toe poked by a lady’s heel, with my $5 herbal tea being mistakenly took by my fat brother. I was feeling so vex when my internet connection failed me despite trying multiple times till I resort to playing Scramble game from my phone and tadah, I broke my high score again- I feel happy once again. Thinking back on the things I ranted about, I feel so like a kid. These days have been pretty lucky for me and today I just woke up on the wrong side of bed. There is work again tomorrow for 8 hours. I shall endure for the sake of moolahs going into my bank. April is a bomb-my-wallet month.

Yay internet is working again.

Nay I am feeling cranky again.

Moodswing bitch.

No comments: