Sunday, March 27, 2011

Money makes the world goes round and round.

Hi world I am back! Haven't been using this lappy for quite some time ever since holiday started and I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time I am sitting down feeling damn comfortable and having the urge to type my thoughts down in this space.

I went to Genting/KL with my <3 <3 friends days back and I really had fun! Though it was just MALAYSIA but being away from this hectic life is Sg, really gives me wings. We eat and shop and eat and shop non stop. Of course we sleep toooooo cuz I'm a sleepypig. Hahah ok I'm missing those enjoying life moments already.. First day back to red dot, I alr have trg in the morning and work afterwards and today, I've full shift work tgr with Van. It is totally like non stop, no proper rest/slacking. Tmr, double session of trg and work on tues again. I still have yet to collapse. Maybe I will tmr, or Tues? But I hope to be disciplined.

After having this work via Van, I really cancelled quite a few of my wishlist up in my head. USS & going overseas w my friends. Money is such a powerful source isn't it. Sooooo I am just going to remind myself to endure and drag my feet to work no matter how tired I am after training and just bite on to earn the money.

Okay time to sleep! {:

I miss my Sbgirls, Lydia, Donna, Sumei... those people I haven't been seeing. :(

No comments: