Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happiness from within.

Lately, I had been busy with trainings and work. These two just took turns to revolve around my life and I hardly had the time to spend some quality time with my Family. If you know me well enough, I am quite close with my parents and sibls and needless to say, they are like the most important people in my life.

I am thankful for today, that we all get to spend time together from breakfast to dinner. 3 meals.. This is so rare when a meal together per week gets so tough when all of us are so busy. It is Qing Ming Jie and we all went to pay respect to my maternal grandma. Off we go to Tamps' Ikea!!! It was just a mere remark saying I need a full length mirror when mommy complained that I always go to her room when I tie my hair..etc. But today, we all head down to Ikea to find stuffs we need for our room! (:

Yay to my parents that I got a full length mirror which is awfully over their budget, and a new table which matches the colour of the mirror. I'm soooo please with my room now except for the fact that there are many holes on the wall.. Those old shelves which were removed damn long ago, still left 'scars' though. Sissy got her own rack for her telly tooo! When daddy said he's going to pay for everything, we are happy kids.

The moment we reached home, Dad got changed and immediately start fixing my mirror and Mom for my table. I felt blessed. This is not something I feel all the time even though I know my parents love us alot.


Pardon for this post which doesn't make any sense to you but I just want to type it out and reminisce it when I read my past entries in the future. :)

Brother is off to Sunway Lagoon now and will be back on the Wed. SO lucky of him that daddy agreed to let him go despite all the things he did. Oh wellllllll and we are all going Sunway this coming June during the hols! Can't wait. :D

Random note, FYP commencing tmr and I hope my team and I can pull it through. (:

No comments: