Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

How I wish I am stuck with the snow instead of the rain. Currently at Batam now with my dearest Biggy. :) Had a great Xmas eve over here at least not bagged down with emotional debris at Sg. At times, being away from a place where it turns your smile upside down is a good choice because I will then be able to be back with an inverted frown again.

So many things had happened in a year. Be it good or bad- I guess all of that are well planned and out of our control. I believe in every obstacle I faced, I will pull myself up stronger the next time round. I might failed in dealing each and every setback I had encountered but by having faith I will handle it in a more matured and definitely better way comforts me a little.

People come and go. Thankful for those who stayed on and equally thankful for those who walked away. Fate brought people together but with a validity. I'll learn to remind myself often thru out the whole of next year. :')

No comments: